Thursday, November 29, 2007

whats in a name

I lived in the middle east for 12 years and have many muslime friends and aquaintances. I know for fact that the naming of mascots, people etc with the name mohammed is not anti islamic. Lets face it half the muslim men in the world are named mohammed so do they think they are prophets? or would this be considered blasphemous?

I am dissappointed that thus far we are yet to see the leaders of the worlds leading islamic countries condemn the actions of Sudan. This leads to more islamaphobia and I for one and becoming less sympathetic. In fact I am now totally against bedning over backwards to accomodate these people and their sensitivities when they have no sense a brotherhood with us or loyalty to our country.

Fuck em

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home