Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Poisonous Passengers

Lets take a little while to examine the passenger types that annoy and amazes with their ignorance, stupidity and just plain selfishness.

The Rucksackers - insist on keeping their rucksack on and using it as an extension of their body to jostle other passengers. I find an effective remedy just to lean on it or pull down.

The Listeners - People who music is so loud that you can either hear a tinny jangle or an equally annoying base thud. I swear there was a girl the other day and the sound was so loud it was coming out of her gob.

Arm Rest Wrestlers - You know you only want a little bit of the armrest for your elbow so that you can read your paper in comfort. But the arm rest wrestlers want you to know that they have access to it so they spread their fat arm across the whole thing and nudge aside any attempt to share. I have put my arm on top of theirs before now and they dont half move quickly. Its the same with the Leg Spreaders who are usually guys that sit with their legs wide apart invading your space. I find touching legs with them get them to move quickly hahaha.

Door Blockers - This lot must have a morbid fear of missing their stop. They get on and stand just inside the doors refusing to cede. Usually fat.

There are manyh differnt types of tube traveller please feel free to send me your favourites. I am one of those annoying people that stand where the doors open and move quickly in order to get a seat whilst trampling on anyone in my way except old ladies who we all know are well hard when it comes to fighting for a seat.

2 Comments:

At 2:23 PM, Blogger Al said...

Just found and read through this blog. Have to say that I agree with what you say in this entry - these people piss me off too.

Great blog.

 
At 12:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meh. You just sound like a general annoying whining commuter type.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home