Friday, February 03, 2006

Responses to this Blog

I thought I would give you a flavour of some of the responses I am getting to this Blog.

I have had some kindred spirits complementing this initiative and some agreeing with entires from those that have similar experiences.

However the most interesting, and agrressive come from what seem to be LU employees calling me a serial moaner and saying things like "trying doing our job". Well I am here to tell you that those resposes highlight a large part of the problem. Uncaring, badly trained arrogant and ignorant staff (not all I might add) are one of the single biggest reasons for such a dreadful CUSTOMER experience (for thats what we are, paying customers).

Keep the comments coming in please. I am to try to highlight the good (not much) and bad so that we can all enjoy improved services and the staff can enjoy providing them.

1 Comments:

At 1:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The majority of us are trained correctly and although i can see some of your points, you will never achieve a perfect service

Lu get plenty of praise and feedback from the customers but with that also comes with the negative people

I challenge you to try and work for LU and see if you could do the job any better?

Or quite simply... if you dont like it, dont use it!

Take the tube or walk?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home