Monday, January 30, 2006

Geat Start to the Week - NOT

Another great event in LU "service". I got to my tube station at Southfields this morning at 7:03 in time to re-new my Oyster card. The macine was broken and a queue at the 1 ticket both open. I asked the guard if I could re-new at the other end and he refused. I said if I queued I would miss my train. He didnt care and thats what happened. I took his name and I will be taking it up with LU.

Thanks very much Mr. Yomi Adejedi - Good luck in your career and dont forget to vote for strike action for more money as your marvellous service obviously demands that you should be paid more.

5 Comments:

At 11:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

zzzzzzz this is dull, surely you have better things to do then be a serial complainer of LU.

Do you really think people want to help you when all you give us is grief?

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger Jon Allen said...

Could you not renew your card online?

 
At 5:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm suprised you are complaining about this; after all I'm sure you didn't support the underground station staff who were striking against wholesale lay-offs of staff including ticket office staff.

Get used to it, that's Ken's master plan, all Oyster, no offices, no people.

But of course we can't support the workers who LOST PAY striking because of the plans.

 
At 3:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Generally we do not allow customers through to pay at the other end, unless we are able to justify it to our managers. Such things as staff shortage, defective machines or crowd control are the usual reasons. Alas, missing ones train isn't one of them. Also, if you are let through to pay at the other end, you are just going to have to queue there as well. We used to have a regular customer who worked in the local supermarket constantly ask to pay at the other end, I do sometimes wonder what his response would be if I asked to pay in another branch if the queue's were too long.

 
At 11:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

why should we top up online when there should be a perfectly working machine at the station?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home