Thursday, February 15, 2007

Goodbye and Good Riddance to the District Line - Wimbledon branch

Oh Joy

I have moved out of Southfields and left behind the nightmare that is that poxy branch of the district line. I am now in the West Ken, Barons Court Area and I must say the improvement in my daily trip is unimaginable. Hardly ever have to wait more than a few mins for a train and can get to the station later and still get a seat. Obviously usual rules apply in terms of the drivers social club at Earls court holding proceedings up while they chat (in monosyllables of course)

A comment that cam in from Fellatio oops I mena Felicity.

"If we got the Tube Thumper to work for one night during the engineering hours, he'd probably cop out after 5 minutes. Trying to maintain as well as improve a railway that has been part of London for well over 100 years is no walk in the park, so quit whinging like a spoilt brat and ride a bloody bicycle round London if you're that concerned about your own backside."


We ll thanks for the offer Felicity but I think I will keep my highly paid job in the city rather than venture into your tunnel. As a customer its my perogative to whinge and remember baby the customer is ALWAYS right.

2 Comments:

At 3:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The customer who continuously yells "the customer is always right" is very often wrong.

 
At 9:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does this mean you are no longer going to comment on the District Line? Hope not, you always make me laugh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home