Thursday, July 06, 2006

Earls Court - What a shambles!!!!!!!!!!

I went to the main entrance of Earls Court station on Tuesday. Now EC has to be one of the largest and busiest stations on the network. I wanted to renew my oyster and here is what i found.

1 of the 2 electronic touch screens broken down and 20 people in the queue.
ONE yes ONE!!!! Ticket window open with a queue of over 25 people. I refused to wait so just went through and renewed at the other end. What really puzzles me are the public. They stand around in a boiling hot unairconditioned station with their stupid blank faces in a queue that long without complaining. No wonder LU get away with providing such shit services for such an exhorbitant price. The passengers are bigger wankers than those running it.

Another marvellous statement by LU after red Ken said there could be serious loss of life on the tube because of the heat. We will have air conditioned trains by 2009. WHAT!!! why not next year???? The price of a tube ride will be so expensive by then that I will be on my bike anyway.

7/7

Finally I will like all other commuters be thinking of those that lost their lives last year. My sympathies go out to the victims and their families.

1 Comments:

At 9:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

why don't you just get on your bike then? instead of always threatening to, just do it and stop complaining!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home